Gap fillers make speaking natural, but the way of speaking them also matters a lot.    

1. I don't have much knowledge about it actually I have never been interested in it

2. There is no such place where people don't like to visit

3. Well, both are entirely different in terms of........ And.....

4. Actually I don't have in-depth knowledge about History I just learnt some basics about it during my schooling

5. Actually, the thing is that I have never been interested in learning history

6. Yes, it is right but I see/saw it from another angle

7.  Yes it is true, actually, I was not thinking in that direction

8. I don't know it’s good or bad but I read books at night time

9. I don't know what we call it in English but in my native language we call it Gurdwara

10. Actually I'm also in doubt that what is correct some people say …. While other people say …

11. Well predicting the future is a quite difficult task

12. Indeed, I am quite conscious about my health

13. If I have to pick one

14. There is one particular thing that I like about fast food that is, it saves time and money

15.   Yes I like it but, only up to some extent

16.   Actually/I think, I forgot the word it was just on my lips

17.   I think it starts with the word k in my native language we call it Gyan (Name)

To get maximum result stretch some words in fillers